Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20233 yr corporate wants you to find the differences in these pictures (they're the same picture)
September 23, 20233 yr oh my Iord the city is terribIy Iitdid no one did no one see an issue here this utterIy unfiItered Iightingwhat
September 23, 20233 yr just saw some gameplay of baldur's gate 3 and... yeah, this game ain't for me. for the same reason ff tactics and fire emblem and x-com aren't for me. tactical turn-based is just... nah
September 23, 20233 yr Yeah idk just seemed up your alley- I mean not like we know each other super well lol but, yeah just a feeling I had @Daz_4th ^
September 23, 20233 yr I finally beat Pokemon Scarlet and just need Aipom and Ambipom for the Teal Mask DLC. Also, my cat, Mheetu kept meowing throughout the gameplay. He's twenty-five pounds and I've been trying to feed him at like 4am and 6pm each day. Edited September 23, 20233 yr by ienzo628
September 23, 20233 yr "A massive upgrade"My dude the image on the left is just brighter lmaoAnd if I'm being honest the texture on the suit and pillar look more detailed in the remaster 🤣
September 23, 20233 yr To be fair, in this game you can go to that areaIn the remaster it's just in the background
September 23, 20233 yr https://x.com/hazzadorgamin/status/1705508021642912015?s=46&t=JWCgXN9mJOiu1Hynzc38fg
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003