Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 27, 20233 yr Lmfao watch them go back and make the same mistakesNot surprising for a JP company tbh
September 27, 20233 yr I would go deeper into this but then it would be topics that arent fit for this place so im trying to avoid that
September 27, 20233 yr Yeah I'm with Otti on this one- I mean in fairness we might get.. a slight up tick? But idk if switching "from a western mindset" would change all that much
September 28, 20233 yr im not with otti on this. It would be a nice change up if we get 50% of japanese games like astro, knack etc etc while the other 50% can still be western like last of us. we do not need 99% of shooters or GaSS games from western devs.
September 28, 20233 yr I don't know where you are getting 99% shooters and gass fromSony doesn't even have any shootersAnd in regards to gass, they are still focusing on single player games. That's why their major studios got new teams so they can focus on multiple games.Also I know we joke around about Knack, but we seriously don't need more of itit was a bad series, the fact it even got a second game is amazing
September 28, 20233 yr On another topicYou guys got any bands to listen toI need something new to listen to while I work
September 28, 20233 yr Hmm...you probably already have them in your playlist but Three Days GraceDefinitely Green DaySkilletGood Charlotte
September 28, 20233 yr Oh man I remember Three Days Grace, didn't feel the same when the lead singer left and they got a new one
September 28, 20233 yr Cause like you want some new shit? throws open trench coat I got rock, Metal, industrial and punk; hell I got a pop artist or two- what ever u need bro
September 28, 20233 yr If you wanna listen to some 2000s music, then https://spotify.link/l6v4wQgRrDbI love her songs
September 28, 20233 yr Have you ever tried those bone conduction headphones? It's like these vibrations on your skull instead of your ear. I have a very hard hearing coworker who uses it and helps a lot for him. Not sure if it will help you, but maybe?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003