Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 29, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/tom-seaver-new-york-mets-mets-mlb-baseball-gif-18326753
September 29, 20233 yr stop buIIying meI’m sorry is this is this supposed to Iook cooI 💀 me when I try to copy figtherz but I have no taIent
September 29, 20233 yr Is he fighting the same final boss?? Maybe you were right about lack of originality...
September 29, 20233 yr finally I can spend all my hard earned money which I originally saved for my retirement on beach skins 😊also grat that there's a crosssave feature
September 29, 20233 yr LMAOO just bbbbuy the PS5 4head- don't be a scrub, pony up the money for that big white Sony DUB 😤😤😤😂😂😂😂🤡🤡Nah jk it's a really good story tho I think you'll dig it.
September 29, 20233 yr Damn Clive's dad looking kinda.... 👀LMFAOOO "shut your mother up for good", yeah cause she's a bitch
September 29, 20233 yr I LOVE CLIVE AND JILL SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIVE SEEN CUTSCENES OF THEM AND I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003