Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 29, 20232 yr Boy when I saw we have to do Blind Well again with no value holy crap what was that even about.
November 29, 20232 yr Yeah Blind Well was a bit out of left field nglI know there's like a new loot room that gives you like 6 chests
November 29, 20232 yr Seeing that was a sucker punch to the face, not a good first impression. The activities this season also pretty lazy, both the same just one is slightly longer and mildly more difficult.Gross. Hope the dungeon is at least good.
November 29, 20232 yr Yeah, and considering we have 7 months until Final Shape, it's gonna be a long seasonThat's kinda why I jumped to FF14, don't really have the drive to play much anymore. I don't even know if I'm gonna get final shape
November 29, 20232 yr For a final season you think they would at least try.So far its a 3/10 for Season of the Wish in terms of first impressions, just not a fan at all
November 29, 20232 yr Yeah I get that, I'm probably at a 6/10 just because I really enjoy the asthetic of the dreaming city and last wish, but this has probably been one of the weaker starts to a season
November 29, 20232 yr https://vxtwitter.com/SLOplays/status/1729889582387462637?t=EIHFyYlJY-SgHxK5qUsTog&s=09
November 29, 20232 yr LMMMMFFFFAAAOOOOOOOLITERALLY CACKLEDOmg I wheezedThat was hilarious@GoldenDrummer730#4323 LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003