Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 12, 20242 yr Plenty of there shows are just not profitable anymore, so many are getting budget cuts. S4 of Superman and Lois for example lost many of there regular cast members to just cameos for the season as example. Its pretty bad.
January 12, 20242 yr reality shows are being produced cause they are cheaper unlike scripted shows and they are bringing in foreign shows from other countries to help save costsso no more scripted shows like superman and etc
January 12, 20242 yr y'aII's game is taking so Iong it's becoming a sIang 😭it's weird this is the Iongest we have ever gone without a new game
January 12, 20242 yr not counting them, it was 5 years from DDD to 2.8 which had a TINY bit of new content. UX in its release phase was all filler at that point essentially lol
January 12, 20242 yr even then that's technicaIIy a new game every 2-ish yearswe must count 0.2 even though it is a nothing gameand x which yeah fiIIer for a whiIe
January 12, 20242 yr I have no idea why some people are treating this gap as being "another KH3" or anywhere close to that lmao Like it got to the point I'm like "am I just not a big fan anymore?" And no, I absolutely AM still an unreasonable KH fan but some people are being unhinged about it for some reason lol
January 12, 20242 yr okay heII no it ain't that Iong 💀the wait for 3 was mind numbing because it took it so Iong to actuaIIy begin existing, and then even Ionger it feIt untiI reIease
January 12, 20242 yr I've said this before, I'll say it again. If you only follow Square Enix for Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, you're gonna have a bad time 😂
January 12, 20242 yr with 4 hey we got the announcment mad soonUNTRUE you're gonna have a bad time unIess you're a Square Enix fan and not a Square Enix Franchise fansee I'm not a crono trigger fan I'm a uh a fan of whatever square feeIs Iike throwing in my face today (my standards are the best miners in the business)
January 12, 20242 yr They announced khiv a little bit too early, huh ? They could have at least made an upgraded version of 1.5+2.5, 2.8 and 3 for ps5 or free dlc for melody of memory.
January 12, 20242 yr It is for sure a symptom of Square to announce stuff too earlyIf they waited until this year or maybe even last year you would hear a lot less about this
January 12, 20242 yr Having absolutely no information is a bit unfortunate. But guess people have to deal with it.
January 12, 20242 yr I am gonna guess like with Rebirth after FF16 was out, we will hear more from KH4 after Rebirth is out tooEither KH4 or DQ12
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003