Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 22, 20242 yr Good for him. Do you guys think this new inspired game by Kingdom Hearts will receive a demo ?
February 22, 20242 yr I have bad news for you. The game is apparently JP only for the launch so don't expect a demo anywhere. Doubt that even JP will get one
February 22, 20242 yr What a shame. It is because this developer is new, right ? Hopefully the people in Japan are going to support it.
February 23, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1760827444540453304?t=G8Cf_z9W3WxAs9ElU-GQbg&s=19
February 23, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/finalfantasyxvi/status/1761059328747069498?t=G9wv3NceggpUI-2ntqXK3Q&s=19
February 23, 20242 yr Oh shithttps://fxtwitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1761059603364942106?t=gxwmUZ3JG7003lIjD18CKA&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1761059603364942106?t=gxwmUZ3JG7003lIjD18CKA&s=19
February 23, 20242 yr man I am not a fan of the avatar netflix show either but some of the hate feels incredibly forced
February 23, 20242 yr Tea, no.I draw the line at you playing Devil's Advocate for Netflix Avatar man goddammit 😭I'm not even saying it sucks lol but
February 23, 20242 yr I watched episode 1 last night. While it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, don't think I wasn't vocal about choices they made as I watchedTea is right though, we got people out here acting like the show killed their dog or somethingEmphasis on "acting" since I doubt it's their genuine feelings
February 23, 20242 yr it's just firetrucking weird that people complain about scenes that were already in the originallike wtfit's not even about the quality of the show itself
February 23, 20242 yr As I haven't seen it yet in full, I'm sure you're both right, and Hell I'll throw this out, it sounds like it's better than ShamalansBut the show has 2 things going against it majorly:1. Those crap ass interviews where they said they were basically change Sokka and Katara for no real reason 2. The original creators left.Now, I'll be frank, I don't particularly care for those two any more (Voltron ruined them for me), but, regardless, that's a sticking point for everyone.
February 23, 20242 yr Then me personally they were like "oh we wanna throw in political intrigue and make it feel on par with Game of Thrones" And me and DaZ were like "yeah cause that wasn't already done in the cartoon. You ass* *holes."I called them assholes, DaZ did not.
February 23, 20242 yr the Sokka thing is victim of todays "political correctness" in terms of "we can't show characters being sexist, assholes etc.) and these writers completely miss the point of it. The point being to show flawed characters that learn from their mistakes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003