Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 5, 20242 yr There doesn't seem much for me to buy this year so I might look into getting this since I too have heard nothing but good things about it
March 5, 20242 yr I blame the various Australian YouTubers I've watched since khux came out (not just kh YouTubers either)
March 5, 20242 yr But even living in Norway that's not close, it's way up in the north on it's own island
March 5, 20242 yr ... oh I thought you said-Where do u live again I thought u said that's where you were from sksksks
March 5, 20242 yr I was under the impression that you were a coloradoian (?spelling) with the way you carried yourself online.
March 5, 20242 yr YesThey are pretty aloof and chill and can be fun to interact withColorado the state?
March 5, 20242 yr My dad likes the beer in DenverIronic considering we hate the Broncos but oh well lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003