Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 10, 20242 yr can they make the dIc Iook interestingsorry, can they make it not Iook Iike generic medieviI fantasy IocationOH NOI CANNOT BELIEVE THIS THE WHOLE MOVIE IS RUINED I mean tbf if his performance is bad then that sucks
March 10, 20242 yr you won't get that in a Final Fantasy game unless it's Shadowbringers, Heavensward, FFX or FF9
March 10, 20242 yr or 7 or 8 or 13 I’d add 15 but it too can Iook genericweII hey the artwork quaIity’s a noticabIe step up, they have actuaI Iineart and a bit of post-processing nowthat bright bIue sky though I am so sick of it 😭
March 10, 20242 yr on this whiIe I can’t say anything about 1-6, I wiII say that 12 and 14 Iook so generic in their environments which naturaIIy extended to 16 given it was the 14 peopIeif they’re ever making another mainIine entry pIease Iet someone eIse design the environmentsand aIso the art directionand aIso the gamepI- just Iet someone eIse make it
March 10, 20242 yr see that’s the thing, 12 is more arabian themedbut it stiII feeIs generic whenever I see anything of it, Iike reaIIy unmemorabIe
March 10, 20242 yr frankIy, I’m using their work in 16 to judge their work in 14 which I haven’t seen most of 💀
March 10, 20242 yr hey that Iooks interesting!that coIour paIette is so not my thing but the structures themseIves Iook cooI
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003