Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 12, 20242 yr Ok I'm almost done with my remake playthrough and I just noticed, does Rufus see the whispers?
March 12, 20242 yr Like y ou have Rufus staring at them and saying "what is this" and then the camera switches to Tseng and he doesn't see itIf that's not saying that he can see it then I don't know what the firetruck it's supposed to mean
March 12, 20242 yr Yeah, I just didn't comprehend that my first time through LmaoooALRIGHT DAMN LMFAOOOOOO
March 12, 20242 yr Also once I finish remake and speed through intergrade, how should I start rebirth? Should I do the demo and get the bonus or whatever it was or should I just jump straight into rebirth
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003