Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 15, 20242 yr Price is a big factor. Pay $10+ for a movie ticket and you can only watch it once? Snacks cost an arm and a leg? Why bother when you can pay less for a streaming service subscription (unlimited watches of the movie) and your own snacks?
March 15, 20242 yr Yeah ticket prices are absurdAnd don't get me started with the foodI usually just get popcorn and that alone costs close to $15 😭But at the same time, the theater experience is totally different than just seeing it at home
March 15, 20242 yr The people, the atmosphere, etc. make it so worth itLike, I had the BEST theater experience with Spiderman NWHAnd Sonic 2And actually Detective PikachuI still have those live-action Pokemon cards 🥹
March 15, 20242 yr If I want the theater experience, I'll usually wait until tightwad Tuesday and bring some candy in my pockets. firetruck these theater prices
March 15, 20242 yr theatre experience is only worth it for certain things imo. infinity war and end game are still some of the most memorable to me
March 15, 20242 yr oh and og avengersthere was a standing ovation for "that's my secret cap"hype as hell lmao
March 15, 20242 yr Valid pointsLike as an example I had a really cool one last year; me and my Pops say Godzilla Minus 1 in theaters, and, we've seen Godzilla movies before but this was the first time we saw a Japanese Godzilla, in Japanese, in a theater, that was a cool thing for usThat's obviously isolated, not everyone will get moments like that but, it does happen
March 15, 20242 yr Theater for some movie that are like on the down low wouldn't be I NEED to go like theaterAnd yes firetruck the snack pricesAlways bring in my dollar store hull
March 15, 20242 yr Like when I saw the boy and the heron in theaters, I had never watched a subbed movie much less in theaters and it was a great experience
March 15, 20242 yr The markets just changed a lot now where big blockbusters are just not as BIG to go seeMario, sonic, and anime movies to me personally tho will always be a good reason cause especially with anime its so rare to get those here in theaters
March 15, 20242 yr That would be hypeI saw that on my feed, but idk what it was about so ignoredI saw that on my feed, but idk what it was about so I ignored it
March 15, 20242 yr they are gonna test it with oceanic serversEU and US crossplay is very likely at this point
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003