Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20242 yr Did someone say Arlecchino, The King of Riddels, from the hit 2023 game that should have won more awards, Lies of P, by Korean bad boys, Neowiz?
March 26, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/MarvelGames/status/1772639657525723212?t=G5qeAQ-VBZq4aaNuVUDNcg&s=19
March 26, 20242 yr I'm so tiredeach day that passes I get more disappointed with my PS5 and I'm getting sick of itwhat is this man if it's a joke it's a horribIe one936p are you serious
March 26, 20242 yr IdeasConceptsTo be fully realized in the firetruckING PS6 apparently.Yes I'm fine.🙂🙃
March 26, 20242 yr what makes this one worse is that this is a PS5 excIusiveteam ninja may be a AA company but that's no excuse for them to be Iower res than a damn PS4 game
March 26, 20242 yr A Marvel MOBA? ...https://tenor.com/view/im-out-its-over-im-done-i-give-up-gif-16086662https://tenor.com/view/im-out-its-over-im-done-i-give-up-gif-16086662
March 26, 20242 yr LIKE HELLO????? HELLO?????? SQUARE CAN EASILY DO THIS FOR FF8If they don't work on FF8 remake in the future, I'm going to scream 😔
March 26, 20242 yr apparently to them itll take 26 years to finish so thats a no (its a stupid reason)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003