Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 1, 20242 yr just sharing the other problems identified (taken from the server i got the original pic from)
April 1, 20242 yr weird there’s no gigaevoIutions or something yetI thought that’d be the next step after MegavoIutions
April 1, 20242 yr I love the stagger system but a style meter damage multiplier would fit the game way more because it encourages using base melee combos and not only eikon abilitiesWith the new accessoires you also have barely cooldowns on the eikon abilities which means you can weave them more into normal combosFor more stylish combossame for rebirth
April 1, 20242 yr man console warriors are firetrucking losersjust take the LI will never be amazed how people try to blame SE for Microsoft's decisionsthe term "savage" is also apparently censored too btw a free company is a guild in XIV btw NODDERS
April 1, 20242 yr I am honestly shockedgetting s rank in ultimaniac is harder than anything in Remake/Rebirthbecause you have to play almost perfectlythe rework of the scoring changed the entire gameit plays more like dmc nowokay my first impression of honkai star railthis game seriously needs FF16's ATL featureevery game needs FF16's ATL featurethey drop all these characters or lore terms and I want to know more of them. It's not required to understand what's happening but I just need this lmaoI was already sad that Rebirth didn't have it but Hamaguchi mentioned that they might include it in part 3
April 1, 20242 yr the fact that there's people out there with multiple alt accounts who constantly talk shit about him...he's such a pure soul
April 1, 20242 yr I find it funny how Nomura walks a fine line between socially awkward shy man and also outspoken passionate artistSuch a complex man.
April 1, 20242 yr Oh please tell me what B at best level YouTuber they're gonna put in a starring role this time.What streamer is gonna get a semi-plot relevant cameo?I can't. Wait.
April 1, 20242 yr Yes my nickname is gone. For now. Am I going to bury the game? Well... I would also say that I survived (and escaped) Tales of Arise hell. Is that a hint? idk... wait for me to give my full thoughts I guess
April 1, 20242 yr @Snakeskin94_1642611873 do you agreeteII me if you agree that it's the new voice for kiryu
April 1, 20242 yr I don't hear from your ass for a few days and this is how you initiate first.contact you're messed up man 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003