Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20242 yr Turns out he was the one getting played.DaZ to Hawk: kissamaaaa!* *ascends to 2nd Tier Level DaZ-Hood Wizardry.
April 2, 20242 yr DAZ-HOOD WIZARDRY???yeah thass right ma brothas ‘tis I hood daz from the hoodShakespearean* hood
April 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/KaggyFilms/status/1775221757793730580?t=comkCrUNwKAyKS8V_DIHHQ&s=19 Persona fans stop being the absolute worst, challenge impossible.
April 2, 20242 yr Dude asked for people to stop spoiling P4 in his tweets, and some people took it personally lol
April 2, 20242 yr Into The Light so far looks absolutely great, please keep the momentum going. https://vxtwitter.com/JoshKulinski/status/1775224460850991600?t=u8uIxep1WXIyOVINDxFbDw&s=19
April 2, 20242 yr Man I still can't get over how cool horkoshis(creator of mha) art is when he draws marvel
April 3, 20242 yr At long last... Tales of Arise is finally* complete. I'm sorry but this doesn't feel like a real Tales of game. It feels like they wanted to make a new IP and then a dumbass Bandai Namco executive higher up (whose likely an SAO simp) said no and ordered them to slap Tales of on it. The story wasn't interesting and was very 'bland' to me. The characters fought with each other CONSTANTLY** to the point of annoyance and it felt like they didn't actually like each other and the *worst possible excuse* was used to end the argument. 'Let's focus on the task at hand'. Who wrote that? Ridiculous. Was the environment pretty? Sure I guess. But you can find the same kind of areas in other JRPGS. Oh... and Biomutant. That's not a good thing. The excuse to have Tales of go to space just didn't work. It felt shoehorned in. So... they did it just to do it? That's not good enough I'm sorry. Find a better reason. The artstyle sucks I'm sorry. It's not 'anime-like' enough for me. CGI=/=anime-like I'm sorry. For me, Tales of is a fusion between an anime and a JRPG. Whatever this shit is... it ain't it. The skits are the **WORST I THINK I'VE EVER SEEN IN A TALES OF GAME.** It's just more crap CGI. That's not a skit... that's a cutscene. I don't care about the customization crap I'm sorry. The battle system has no point. Sure it's fun at times I'm not denying that... **BUT IF YOU THROW THE WHOLE GOD DAMN BATTLE SYSTEM OUT DURING BOSS FIGHTS... THEN THE BATTLE SYSTEM HAS NO POINT**. Enemies are 'damage sponges' and take *way* too long to beat. 30 seconds at most. Maybe a minute. Bosses are even worse. No excuse for this shit. Getting money from only side quests is ridiculous. All my in-game money was gone after upgrading equipment and weapons. No money from random enemies. Ridiculous. The final dungeon is the ***WORST I'VE EVER SEEN IN A TALES OF GAME. I was playing on normal until then. There are boss type enemies there. WTF? Whatever this shit is... it's not Tales of I'm sorry.
April 3, 20242 yr But this is just how I personally feel okay? I'm just a dumbass on the internet that most claim is wrong 95% of the time
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003