Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 29, 20242 yr I would forever gaslight myself into thinking they never went beyond this film https://vxtwitter.com/JoshuaM37848390/status/1784692912934076649
April 29, 20242 yr He looks so firetruckING AWESOMECan't believe SF6 was in beta all this time and now we have the final realeasehttps://fxtwitter.com/K__Med/status/1784738806044008638?t=36yjtFNLKs9QBR3aq27NEA&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/K__Med/status/1784738806044008638?t=36yjtFNLKs9QBR3aq27NEA&s=19@Snakeskin94_1642611873HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAClick the tweet there's more
April 29, 20242 yr I am so tired of this shitalso it's kinda sad how the majority buys this game for her big boobs and not the game itselfinstead of talking about the actual game
April 29, 20242 yr can't reaIIy do anything about it either, you can't reaIIy fight your demographicthe fanservice is for the kinda guys that buy women-onIy anime games and the actuaI game is for peopIe that oh idk wanna pIay it
April 29, 20242 yr the entire discourse is 90% of the time about her character design and I hate it when people could talk about you know... the combat system and music which are both decent from what I have seen so far
April 29, 20242 yr 🤷♂️I feeI Iike this is most IikeIy a vocaI minority that's REALLY LOUD but aIso I have no doubt these peopIe did actuaIIy buy the gamejust can't be bothered to actuaIIy pIay it Imaokye's the one guy I know of that treats it Iike an actuaI videogamemusic, visuaIs, gamepIay and a bit of the desert on the side
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003