Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 29, 20242 yr 4th biome is so sickI remember feeling so beastmode when I finally beat that game- only game that eclipsed that feeling was Elden Ring but I was just exhausted after that one lol
April 29, 20242 yr I don't know if the Dualsense works properly on PC but it's so worth it on ps5 for thatWhatever the new IP is, I do hope it's another bullethell roguelike
April 29, 20242 yr Do I got my completed game time 55 hrs Not including NG+ and still haven't found everythinghttps://fxtwitter.com/Mike_BisonTX/status/1784765921917042771?t=lrvItDUN9BhyNyNGPaNmXA&s=19 @Snakeskin94_1642611873 lol 😆 this how they be acting for realhttps://fxtwitter.com/Mike_BisonTX/status/1784765921917042771?t=lrvItDUN9BhyNyNGPaNmXA&s=19 @Snakeskin94_1642611873 lol 😆 this how they be acting for real
April 29, 20242 yr Jeff Bridges will return for 'TRON: ARES' https://www.filmcomment.com/blog/the-film-comment-podcast-jeff-bridges-chaplin-award/
April 29, 20242 yr That mufasa trailer honestly looks like they're just doing a retelling of the lion king. Like, is mufasa's story really that similar to his son's, or did they just cut the trailer to make it look that way?
April 29, 20242 yr andweII we say misunderstood but we won't go aII the way with that and mufasa won't be subtIy a douche or anything but his normaI seIf that we know there wiII be no "chaIIenging" the character because bro it's a disney-movie...it's a disney movie yeah there we go
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003