Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8, 20242 yr Im dead serious though I just might do thisneed to learn the market and then can execute
May 8, 20242 yr i seem to recall you wanting sony to buy square enix. what changed your tunes before this?
May 8, 20242 yr I said if they were to be bought not that I want itSony closed some but they know the value of FF, MS would have done stupid shit
May 8, 20242 yr Le sigh, I was planning to get Hi Fi Rush on PS but after hearing that dreadful news on Tango Games, I m not sure if its worth buying it
May 8, 20242 yr Microsoft; Buy Company Make Games No Profit Close Company "Is this called a total win?"
May 8, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/avengers-endgame-hulk-bruce-banner-i-see-this-as-an-absolute-win-gif-17006739
May 8, 20242 yr it's crazy how microsoft destroyed any good will they still had in the span of one day
May 8, 20242 yr they just put the game on a DVD without going through a certificate so it can be allowed to use on consoles
May 8, 20242 yr microsoft is genuinely the new ABK nowwhich is funny if you think about it I have never seen mrmatty like this
May 8, 20242 yr yeah they tend to do thataIways coming with broken parts or missing thingsone time they forgot to print the back of one of their game’s boxand sometimes they don’t even have aII dIc on disc Iike with scott piIgrim not having the ubisoft dIc
May 8, 20242 yr I think the ftc can't revert the merge nowbecause it's clear now that this shit wasn't made in good faithmore people will lose their jobs
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003