Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 11, 20242 yr Thank you for sharing. Do you guys replay games that you have beaten already? Or do you move on to a new game?
May 11, 20242 yr huh?this isn't bad but Iikehuh?depends heaviIy on the game itseIf and why I'm pIaying it if I'm pIaying the game pureIy for the story and it doesn't have much endgame content, I mostIy Ieave it after pIaying itfor open games, I usuaIIy stick around a week after I beat itif there's chaIIenges in a game though then I'II stick around for a whoIe monthIike with ragnarok and crash 4
May 11, 20242 yr Gonna be fr the only games I ever replay are Metal Gear games Kingdom Hearts and a couple Final Fantasy's
May 11, 20242 yr I did when i was a kid and had nothing else to do, now i almost never do, last time i did was FF7R to prepare for DLC/rebirthif remasters count, i guess a play a few
May 11, 20242 yr What Henderson is saying its a new game since a trailer is ready and a showcase for Playstation is imminent, lines up.
May 11, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1789365217773736057?t=tAXOOHgxjhdRu4HPxJpqYw&s=19
May 11, 20242 yr which are in the most shit rnpost your comments down in the down in the down in the down in the down in the down in the down in the down in the down in thecomments
May 11, 20242 yr Someordinarygamer aka that geek Mutahar is telling people to pirate Ghost of TsushimaAnd then I remembered this was the same dude that "emulated" Xenoblade 3 when it came out lmao I hate that dude
May 11, 20242 yr hes kinda full of himself sometimes, I dont remember if he bought a copy thoughcause you can dump the game and emulate it which is legal
May 11, 20242 yr He was better with his dark web crap, when he was all mellow and shit?Then eventually I had to turn my volume almost all the way downidk he just ain't for me lol I don't like generic "PC gamers" with egos.
May 12, 20242 yr https://comicbook.com/irl/news/roger-corman-legendary-producer-and-director-known-for-little-shop-of-horrors-dead-at-98/
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003