Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20215 yr Oh definitelyBut it’s more offensive for the “remakes” because they don’t even look like they belong on a console
February 26, 20215 yr Now as pessimistic as I look, it's an RPG (the Pokémon remake) so I'm in, but it's still a shameful remake
February 26, 20215 yr Yeah I mean DP was my first Pokémon game so I’m still gonna get itPlus Pokémon + Dodge Roll is funny enough to me that I’ll play it anyway
February 26, 20215 yr yeah but it looks like shiteveryone wanted this kind of pokemon game and we get 5 fps pokemon in a barren wazsteland of pixels
February 26, 20215 yr I mean the game could be crap for all I know. But if it’s got a good gameplay loop and actual innovation then I don’t really care how it looksAlso yeah it did look like test footage lol
February 26, 20215 yr gamefreak and nintendo just dont understand remakes, it happens like once every 10 years that they get one right
February 26, 20215 yr apparently fans didnt like that oras was using xy's style and complained that it should be faithful to the og 1:1 no megas, no new moves no new style of battling etc which is what they finally get with dp remakes now 1:1
February 26, 20215 yr i dont care that its chibiI care that it looks like a 3DS game while links awakening is the same way and looks gorgeousand they got to get off there shit anyway and except change, pokemon was at least trying to go far but that was on gamefreak doing it wrong
February 26, 20215 yr Sinnoh remakes and another Sinnoh game coming to a system I own (Nintendo Switch).
February 26, 20215 yr Literally what we requestThe remakes seem to go back to chibi still, which works since the cartoon look was pulled off fine.Legends has a much better 3D environment than SW/SH.Maybe quality of something in the previous decade, but a step up from those 90s to early 2000s textures we have w/ the current versionsLooking forward to going underground w/ other players
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003