Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20242 yr it's stiII the nicest controIIer we havethough unIike that one me personaIIy, I reaIIy want this one since coIoured buttonsI'm being fr that is the primary reasonwhen I was a kid I used to just coIour the buttons on my PSP their corresponding coIours and cover them with tape so it didn't wear off
September 19, 20242 yr Sorry everyone but I think I'm going to play it safe and not give a comment on the Nintendo & Pokemon v. Palworld lawsuit. This is the last* Discord I want to piss off or make mad at me. The *only* thing I'll state... is that I'm *not surprised in the slightest*. And you shouldn't be either. *goes back to solo corner
September 19, 20242 yr yeah, I'd get the edge if i wanted one of these. the hall effect sticks alone would be worth it
September 19, 20242 yr LoL the comments still filling with complains on the price and not including the disk.
September 19, 20242 yr So you still keep the style with the discAlso yeah, that cable looks really nice
September 19, 20242 yr genuineIy just make it the disc version onIy what is your issue bro(not yours otti obviousIy, theirs)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003