Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 3, 20242 yr oh no they're using a word that teIIs you "this character doesn't Iike this type of person"gosh how dare theythey're not even british I bet!!
October 3, 20242 yr That's what makes it funnier. These people have never talked about Metaphor at all but suddenly this is such an important thing.
October 3, 20242 yr everytime a jrpg comes out...it's annoying when you lose some context but here the few threads i checked it's just one word that doesnt change anything so meh
October 3, 20242 yr https://www.gematsu.com/2024/10/avatar-the-last-airbender-aaa-action-rpg-in-development-at-saber-interactive
October 3, 20242 yr RoP season 2 was really good, i hope they can do the 5 seasons they have planned, very ambitious show idk why people hate it so much
October 3, 20242 yr Mega's reaction:https://tenor.com/view/ripbozo-packwatch-packwatch-censor-gif-7979421969930784279https://tenor.com/view/ripbozo-packwatch-packwatch-censor-gif-7979421969930784279
October 3, 20242 yr I haven't seen anyone talk about it, I don't think it's trueYellowFlash is also a notorious grifter so it's easy to not trust him
October 3, 20242 yr tbh I don't care about much of what Ubisoft does. I just honestly hope someone saves the Rayman IP. I guess only time will tell if they will actually collapse/go out of business/whatever
October 3, 20242 yr https://ew.com/frank-grillo-rick-flag-sr-peacemaker-supermam-james-gunn-teases-morally-complex-exclusive-8722231
October 3, 20242 yr https://x.com/Okami13_/status/1841466390626099508why is famitsu always getting special treatments?
October 3, 20242 yr They aren'tThey are a magazine so they can't follow the same review embargo as everyone elseSo they get to either release the review earlier or later than everyone else
October 3, 20242 yr I really think Metaphor will be my game of the yearI was trading for it to be Wukong but, I really fw that game mechanically and artisticallyI'm really bummed i didn't like Y8 more 😔
October 3, 20242 yr metaphor will be my goty depending on how the combat system turns outif it's just persona in a different colour I am outI want something more like SMT combat
October 3, 20242 yr I still have concernsI want hard mode to be hard in this gamelike in SMTI want the same difficulty and same systems like in SMT
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003