Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 1, 20241 yr ohhhhhyeah weII my PS2 doesn’t need any siIIy oIe battery to Iive 😤I onIy have to remind it what year it is each unpIug 😭
November 1, 20241 yr i had to change mine out on my pc motherboard a few years agothat's when i learned they even had cmos batteries lmaoglad i figured it out though because i was going insane troubleshooting everything and thinking i would need to build a new one
November 1, 20241 yr https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1852457478291943477?s=46&t=ZowweNX1AV2qE1IHGWxgjQ
November 2, 20241 yr I'm gonna say it,Metaphor for G.O.T.Y. or I riot.If they give it to motherfiretrucking Rebirth.
November 2, 20241 yr Im expecting Rebirth or Black Myth Wukong for goty award. Metaphor will at least get nominated though.
November 2, 20241 yr I can't really imagine Wukong being nominatedI did say it had a chance when the game came out but honestly this year is insanely stackedThe most Wukong did was sell an insane amount but that was thanks to China's helpIt didn't even review that high compared to many other this year
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003