Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 11, 20241 yr I-https://tenor.com/view/hungry-dinner-time-lunch-time-burger-burgers-gif-12490244295396388299this couId sustain me for years🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦 it's so detaiIed I justhow
November 11, 20241 yr Looks great; though while the title says Final Reckoning*, I'm certain Cruise *unironically wants to keep doing it 'til he's 90.
November 11, 20241 yr https://fxtwitter.com/JohnTokka/status/1855845742537003118?t=9aj4S722AbXNjZjE9EShyA&s=19 Penguin finale stuff, but ya thats not a coincidence
November 11, 20241 yr We don't really need that Falcone already played the role of "controlling the city from the shadows" in the first movie, this would just be a repeat of that but with an organization instead Also I am trying really hard but I can't see an owl there
November 11, 20241 yr I kind of like not fully knowing what The Batman Part II is about even after the finale, besides from Selina connecting with Sofia and potentially getting her out of Arkham, theres not much there to connect, keeping it a mystery is really nice change of pace
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003