Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr It looks like I may have to give up on Sly Thieves in Time Plat. This arcade machine BS is clearly something I can't do and I don't want a situation where I'm tempted to throw my PS3 into a nearby body of water. However if I'm able to get the Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Plat the argument could be made that's the better milestone (it would be my 20th Platinum)
November 15, 20241 yr Dammit i kept wanting to send that to you and kept forgetting i was gonna be like "Hey Tea look they gave nothing to FF7 LMAO" and you were gonna be like ja ja firetruck FFSieben
November 15, 20241 yr https://www.4gamer.net/games/638/G063881/20241115058/ a summary of a conference on ff7r development with Kitase and Hamaguchi, not much new stuff but it's interesting> The plot for the third game has now been completed, the concept has been decided, and the development team is already working on it.They reiterate on their wish to do the Highwind experience correctlyI wonder if they are going to reuse Rebirth world map or start from scratch
November 15, 20241 yr Would make the most sense to reuse it, will be revisiting the same places againProbably being expanded on and changed around a little though as an effect of what's happening in the story
November 15, 20241 yr They probably gonna reuse the map because nobody wants an open world snow area and underwater sounds boring tooSnow area is gonna be lost woods style againThey could technically copy botw
November 15, 20241 yr Is cosmo canyon really a desert? Cosmo canyon is well... a canyon and infinitely more interesting than a normal desert imoMaybe if they copy botw and make it more interestingBut if I have to choose between a lost woods style area and another open world I take the lost woodsEspecially because the rest of the game is open worlsMore varietyAnd underwater is a can of worms
November 15, 20241 yr Didn't say that no one wants them but considering other open world games where deserts and snow areas are mostly unpopular due to them not being visually appealing and annoying I can't trust SE regarding that.
November 15, 20241 yr I don't think agree with them being not visually appealing or annoying in any way but we'll see what they do I suppose
November 15, 20241 yr I at least hope they don't just straight up reuse the same world I don't want to be a disappointment like tears
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003