Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 16, 20241 yr Goty.https://tenor.com/view/yeah-csi-miami-glasses-sunglasses-horatio-caine-gif-14033607
November 16, 20241 yr I tried that metaphor demoAnd deadass couldn’t continueIt looked soOddAnd veryLow quality?And i PLAYED rebrithI thought it was gonna look like persona but nopeSo yeah it all boils down to: I hate how the game looksThe real Goty is obviously Astro bot
November 16, 20241 yr I hope so, did a speedrun of ron with him before with a sub 19, was a chill dude.Definitely seems to be a mistake, hopefully gets fixed in the next few days, this is like if they just banned Datto, its absurd.
November 17, 20241 yr bruh. DQ3 HD2D is…kinda hard. i end up changing my gameplay to dracky quest 💀my party died too easily in the pyramid quest. the battle are soo unbalanced
November 17, 20241 yr that is uh if DQ3 was an NES game then yes I 100% beIieve itwatch it be a video about some random ass sega saturn game Imao
November 17, 20241 yr Slight update lol. I may have said that too soon. After taking a break from it and doing research on the trophy (though I still feel like I shouldn't have to do that) I've managed to get high scores on the dumb arcade machines on all but the last one. Which is likely the hardest one. Still unknown if I'll manage to do it.
November 17, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1858232689339535647?t=ca3x57CCUAAmkgLFaGMQrw&s=19
November 18, 20241 yr Hell firetrucking yeah, loved the first two movies, am curious what they would do with a third
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003