Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 25, 20241 yr It sounds like they just put him in a booth, told him to voice in a lower pitch and called it a dayI think Keanu can be a good shadow, Cyberpunk shows thatBut Keanu needs good direction and whatever he's getting here is ass
November 25, 20241 yr GoodI don't like stunt casting but if you are gonna do it at least make it goodIdris elba was an odd choice but he did greatKeanu so far isn't
November 25, 20241 yr I'm sure it'll sound better final productTbh I was iffy on Elba til I saw the movie so u never know
November 25, 20241 yr https://x.com/ralphineson/status/1861069540043456839?s=46&t=qk-5OgFSjc1zIdWStsirgw'MIGHTY MOUSE' is getting a film adaptation, with Ryan Reynolds producing the film, and Matt Lieberman set to write https://variety.com/2024/film/news/ryan-reynolds-free-guy-writer-matt-lieberman-mighty-mouse-movie-1236221984/
November 25, 20241 yr gosh those first 20 seconds sure were whataIso yeah shadow sounds very um hi guys I'm keanue reevseI Iike his I want to hit you Iine that is funny the rest I couIdn't teII was supposed ot be shadow and not eggman doing a funny voice 💀
November 25, 20241 yr https://x.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1861026512524230890?t=4eOih0v_vI85FyNVqgI1UQ&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003