Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr Why is my TikTok feed filled with nobodies complaining about Astro bot winning goty
December 13, 20241 yr I wish they would just make an FF fighting game dissdia I don't want to buy Tekken for just one character as awesome as Clive is but it is tempting
December 13, 20241 yr Astrobot winning goty is the best thing because it prevented the weeb wars and also it being a banger game
December 13, 20241 yr I would have preferred rebirth or metaphor AKA Persona 6 to win but then I remember oh yeah I don't actually care about the nomination rewards
December 13, 20241 yr I really did enjoy the astrobot tech demo that came with the PS5 though never finished it but I would like to play the new full game at some point
December 13, 20241 yr No it's not themSome were calling the game childish which is the rep Nintendo hasAnd to some it was just propping up wukong or erdtreeSaw two people saying rebirth
December 13, 20241 yr Idk I think this year every game deserves it except for elden shit and black myth wukshitSo firetrucking tired of elden ring
December 13, 20241 yr I didn't want it to win either but only because I didn't play itWas fine with everything elseAlthough I was hoping for Balatro to winWould have been funny to see the internet have a meltdown for a game like this
December 13, 20241 yr I know but the game got nominated so the chuds stfu and not because of it being a nice gameEspecially because there were other games this year that deserved the nomination moreI hate how wukong got used by right wing bubbles and portray it as the saviour of gaming against the woke west
December 13, 20241 yr At least no one is really pissed this year. Seems like the least offensive tga in a while
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003