Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 4, 20251 yr You're a stronger man than I lmao. THough tbf, I'm like 90% confident that I'm done dumping money into Destiny
January 4, 20251 yr base KH3 is mediocrethere’s no “forgiveness” needed for kh1 or kh2onIy thing I can say KH1 needed brought in 1.5 was the abiIity to skip cutscenesHOW COULD YOU?!consuming square enix games??don’t you know they hate you 😔
January 4, 20251 yr I can already see that anything that isn't "PRAISE OUR GLORIOUS LEADER OF OUR COUNTRY" is a punishable offense, at least according to Musk.
January 4, 20251 yr oh no, he's shutting down the app completely! how else would you "increase unregretted user time"?
January 4, 20251 yr I agree base 3 lacks post game if that's one of the biggest complaints and I think we're doing pretty damn good
January 4, 20251 yr base KH3 lacks postgame because the other parts of the game are betterKH2 didn't have all these minigamesKH3 has the best content variety out of all games together with KH2KH3 has the best content variety out of all games together with KH1
January 4, 20251 yr I was quite disappointed with three in a few ways by the time the credits hit but nothing of it had to do with the gameplay or contentThat said though I never want to play vanilla Kingdom Hearts 3 again the game with mods that add quality of life features to me is the only way I'll ever play it now
January 4, 20251 yr The american/European(?) Kh1 was basically our final mix until nomura got more contents for the fans in jp thus the start of fm being bornNot sure bout European versions having same content as the American versionI like vanilla 3 vanilla 2.
January 4, 20251 yr it's creative studio 1previously they were osaka team and tokyo teambut both teams got mergedKH3's issue really wasn't the contentit was parts of the combat and mostly the writing
January 4, 20251 yr Actually the Tokyo team was nonexistent. There wasn't any Tokyo team that did kh1 , kh2 and com left since most of them are on other teams now the few left did remain and join the Osaka team who became the main kh team since bbs at least that's what it look like
January 4, 20251 yr Well jeez lolIt just felt lackingLike kh2 from 1 was a huge step up then to 3 it's like they went backwards while doing some good QoL
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003