Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 14, 20251 yr Doing better than Arise is an extremely low bar... but I guess we'll see. As long as it's not another 'we wanted to make a new IP but the SAO simping higher ups ordered us to slap 'Tales of' on it'
January 14, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/UntilDawn_Movie/status/1879166584914055284?t=8WuMnt6VieoygfLzaD_94A&s=19
January 14, 20251 yr They're aren't even the same games 😭Sure ones a "hero" shooter, and one uses superheros but ones an FPS "strategy" game the other is a 3rd person brawlerGive it another month, I'm sure the "new flavor of the month" honeymoon phase will wear off, it always does when a new one comes around
January 14, 20251 yr I am so happy that Marvel Rivals isn't focused on competitive btwthis would be an absolute balancing nightmare in any other gamebut the devs said firetruck itHeavily relying on competitive ruined Overwatchfocus on the casual playerbase and not competitive playersthe crazy thing is they can even use this game now to do crazy pve shit. they can add playable character campaigns and stories to expand the universe
January 14, 20251 yr Its more than that tho- Overwatch started listening to streamers and content creators for their balance ideas, and e sports people- they're always trying to keep things balanced and fair Marvel Rivals isn't about things being balanced lol it's about everyone being OP and broken as shit
January 14, 20251 yr People always throw the "just play other games" thing to KH players but know who really needed to be told that?? Overwatch players- casuals and content creators bitched and moaned for years, and then they always jump on a new bandwagon, and the only one that worked before Rivals was Fortnite, and that wasn't even the same game but people made it a competition between the two anyway- I've seen several OW people be like "I'm done I've had it with OW I'm all in on MR now it does this this and this so much better" and it's like Mf They aren't the same kind of game lmaoIts just stubborn losers not able to admit they aren't happy and just drop the game.
January 14, 20251 yr If I would compare Overwatch and Marvel Rivals I would say they are definitely both hero games and part of the same genre. In their essence they are different though. I would use Smash vs Tekken/Street Fighter as a comparison. That's how I feel about Rivals and OverwatchRivals feels more like a Smash Bros for the hero shooter genreyou would never see a hero like Jeff in Overwatch
January 14, 20251 yr But the FGC doesn't even consider Smash a "real" fighting game half the time lolI mean i don't care what they think but
January 14, 20251 yr I think the sentiment is more "it's not a serious competitive game" and FGC associates fighting games with competitivefor better or worse btw
January 14, 20251 yr Oh I'd say for worse lmao I hate the fgcSome of the worse personalities this sport has to offer
January 14, 20251 yr Can't really do player choices so having them die and do something new is a fun idea for an adaption like this
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003