Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 26, 20251 yr here hunt, you should post links from their bluesky account: https://bsky.app/profile/discussingfilm.bsky.social
January 26, 20251 yr Alot of people are switching to bluesky or xcancel not wanting to give Elon click views to TwitterThats probably why hawk gave you that suggestion
January 26, 20251 yr i support not supporting nazisbut i won't say any more than that, this isn't the place for it
January 26, 20251 yr FFXIV is the only game where you have people with moogle cosplays, bdsm gear, furry cosplays, bikinis, medieval gear, cyberpunk gear all in the same group
January 26, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/themoviepodcast/status/1883619020441862369?s=46&t=XnqbiwJPjD9obEIqFaJ66g
January 26, 20251 yr maybe next season it won’t Iook Iike a neo twewy cutscene 😳(I reaIIy don’t get the styIe they went for)
January 26, 20251 yr It's not the worst idea, at least to start withBut I think Sony did this with the 30th anniversary console and scalpers still got their hands on it so not sure how much it will help
January 26, 20251 yr I didnt even see the PS5 Pro Anniversary as a option to buy thats how fast it sold out 😭Scalpers suck
January 27, 20251 yr Worried Im not even gonna get a 5080 next week lolIf worst comes to worst been thinking on selling my current pc, then get a NZXT prebuilt with 5080 or something.
January 27, 20251 yr I'm iffy on 50 series cards tbh5090 seems to be the only one that's an actual upgrade the others rely to much on Ai5070 is a scam
January 27, 20251 yr I just didnt have much use for a 4090 (let alone a 5090) which I have, Im fine with a slight downgrade, plan is to sell my PC and go from thereA 4070 ti super with 7800x3d would be a good sweet spot for a few years.
January 27, 20251 yr you might as well build it yourselfJust get parts little by little dont need to get it all at onceI just dont trust pre builts but thats me
January 27, 20251 yr I personally dont have the time for it anymore, just gonna get something from NZXT or something and call it a day.Its just easier on me
January 27, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1883694604371063099?t=UoEWDDiMjhgJSqMavR3e5Q&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003