Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 31, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/01/scream-7-matthew-lillard-1236273758/ They actually did it
January 31, 20251 yr Scott Foley is also coming back, and he died in Scream 3 lolThis movie gonna be weirdIts probably just like they did with Billy, and make them torment Sydney or something. Doubt they actually back back.
January 31, 20251 yr I ain't mad. I never was. I just said I didn't wanna engage you till your in a good mood lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003