Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 31, 20251 yr https://x.com/wario64/status/1885330744945340428?s=46@hawk222_1550644792 you might wanna see this
January 31, 20251 yr Yeah, I saw it in the official discord. I blame wb primarily, given how poorly they've been handling things since zaslav showed upSpeaking of the official discord: people in there are already blaming "woke" and "dei" for this. You can't make this shit up, folks 💀
January 31, 20251 yr That looks sick AF, low key I'm hyped for this next season. I still need to go ep1 and ep2 stuff
January 31, 20251 yr https://variety.com/2025/tv/news/house-of-the-dragon-season-3-cast-james-norton-ormund-hightower-1236292789/https://x.com/shinobi602/status/1885374033325154455?t=89rcyoLowgngh8lom5qOgw&s=19 no fun alllowed
January 31, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/smiling-friends-ceo-greedy-it%27s-my-ip-to-sit-on-and-do-nothing-with-quotes-gif-9030845093140833346
January 31, 20251 yr im pretty sure everyone knew it would happenthey'll port/remaster/remake it when they want to make a 2nd one
January 31, 20251 yr Surprised it took so long, honestly. It's like if Nintendo let a one of their games sit for the better part of a decade before sending the ninjas after them
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003