Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 10, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/marvel_shots/status/1888741397546631438?t=k7Jd0quQiLr6PeDH4akc9w&s=19 Sentry's power set is already crazy
February 10, 20251 yr I was going to ask but I was afraid toI don't play gacha games (and probably never will)
February 10, 20251 yr I wouldn't even play a Digimon gacha game if they made oneGod dammit I said that word againhttps://tenor.com/view/sad-crying-emoji-cry-upset-gif-6642636111737441214
February 11, 20251 yr Saw someone upload a video earlier with the title "I'm dropping " and I'm thinking how I've never heard this person's name with regard to the game. Looked on their channel and their last video even mentioning the game was almost a year ago. It's like, thanks for telling us, I'm sure so many people care
February 11, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/realradec/status/1888262715472220533?t=ioNQV2m9rTxOAW84knj-_Q&s=19
February 11, 20251 yr it has um hatsune miku 👍this is Iike the 4th time man can you guys get a grip 😭that expIains so much....that expIains so much
February 11, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/miku-nuh-uh-shaking-my-head-no-way-nope-gif-15048258339092139695
February 11, 20251 yr playing Neightreign tonight, so exciteda shame we can only play in like 3 hour batches so missed the first one cause I was sleeping, dangjust been listening to the menu music, its so goodI wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaay
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003