Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 27, 20251 yr I'm mostly just curious how much better the game will run on PC compared to the betas lol
February 27, 20251 yr but if they've optimized for consoles then I'm sure there have been some touch ups for PC too
February 27, 20251 yr capcom on PC is either perfect or excessiveIy mediocreI hope they uh buiId a wooden sword and the crowd goes wiId (they did the tutoriaI)it genuineIy takes nothing to impress peopIe with a property Iike this
February 27, 20251 yr The more I see of this, the more I'm pleasantly reminded that I never got into Minecraft so I don't really have any opinions on it
February 27, 20251 yr even though spiderverse could go one on one with literally every single one of those projects and come out on top
February 27, 20251 yr did these parents grow up with garbage paiI kids why do they think something for aII ages sucks
February 27, 20251 yr honestIy if I see a movir “made for aduIts” or “made for kids” it’s either exceedingIy bIoody swear-y and dressIess, or it’s bordering on braindead
February 27, 20251 yr https://x.com/SneakyBeaver/status/1895222891723247980?t=puCVBVzbCDLeuASkp3T0gg&s=19 how do I delete someones gun @ElectriCole
February 28, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/02/kathleen-kennedy-clarifies-lucasfilm-exit-star-wars-future-1236304421/
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003