Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 21, 20251 yr Its probably like a fire force soul eater type thingRealest its ever beenFrom what im seeing anyway
March 21, 20251 yr yeah, I know Samurai and Cowboy were connected but I didn't know that everything was
March 21, 20251 yr I've seen a fair amount of stuff he's in and I can say that's just not true, sorry daz
March 22, 20251 yr yeah you wiII be sorryhow can you cIaim to know a voice* actor's range if aII you've done is *see the stuff he's in 🤨
March 22, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/Kye_X_13/status/1903385701598560484?t=C79X2FSZBiSz0C-TKOxoVg&s=19Lol
March 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/assassinscreed/status/1903431554459644198woahshe looks amazingI already liked Taion in 3I love characters with glassesguess which resonators I like the most in wuwa
March 22, 20251 yr @Limen, did you * rank "Two Feet? Nothin' To It" of the piano minigame in FFVII Rebirth? If so, how?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003