Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 28, 20251 yr Yeahhh but the issue isI dont think we’ll see a new mario dropping this yearI hope im wrong butI dunno
May 28, 20251 yr But with us not knowing when metroid dropsAnd ZA dropping in OctoberBut yeah lets js wait and seeBut this is definitely alot more partners than last year. Last years sgf was one to forgetAll i can remember is kingdom come
May 28, 20251 yr I gotta be honestThough, regarding ZA, am I the only one that thinks it's a little weird that Zygarde isn't on the cover?I haven't been watching trailers about it so idk if it shows up or notOr is it an Arceus Legends situation?I love how I ask that...and as soon as I get on twitterhttps://fxtwitter.com/Pokemon/status/1927712162778099735The cover art pops upHOW DID THEY CUT MY POOR BABY OFF????😭
May 28, 20251 yr Hmm... I see. I'm still going to keep my expectations low. But... yes. There's a chance. Technically. 😅
May 28, 20251 yr Digimon Time Stranger needs to avoid October to December to avoid this and Metroid Prime 4. If they are smart they will at least
May 28, 20251 yr ITS HAPPENING WE'RE GONNA HEAR NPC #46'S 3 LINES RECORDED SPECIFICALLY FOR TEASER #2(NOT EVEN A NEW TRAILER)
May 28, 20251 yr I really think we getting a KH4 trailer then it's either a revived Nintendo IP or 3D mario
May 28, 20251 yr Also Scamco, I mean Bandai Namco (nah it's still Scamco to me) is on the list so it brings up the possibility of a new Digimon Time Stranger trailer but I won't be expecting that either
May 28, 20251 yr all seriousness though, not gonna get too hyped but i am very cautiously optimistic about this one, lfggggg
May 28, 20251 yr I can't get hyped anymore after how many times I've been burned in the past Muki sorry
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003