Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/james-gunn-has-a-comic-book-canon-explanation-for-why-clark-kents-glasses-somehow-prevent-him-from-being-recognized-as-superman I'm starting to think I shouldn't be so worried about this movie anymore
July 1, 20251 yr I love how we assume its gonna be on switch 2Intergrade already runs at 30 let alone rebirth
July 1, 20251 yr I am certain remake is game keycard, do we have any confirmation on thatWHICH IS PATHETIC BTW that game is reaIIy weII optimized on consoIe they're just cowards
July 1, 20251 yr You know square is done with the timed exclusivity stuff so yeah remake, rebirth and whatever the third title will be. Will definitely be on switch 2Unknown at the moment
July 1, 20251 yr Lock your doorsHopefully it just has two gameplay settingsBut a ps4 game running at 30When cyberpunk runs at higherIs crazy
July 1, 20251 yr I mean MoM while not a bigger sized game or putting strain on the console has been on switch 2 with no need for cloud version
July 1, 20251 yr Which is ironic cause 1, 2 and com and bbs are smaller sized and could have worked fine for switch 1 without the need of cloud ddd and 3 would have been cloud regardless
July 1, 20251 yr They were probably waiting for the Nintendo Switch 2.I think we will finally see the Kingdom Hearts games on Switch 2 without Cloud.
July 1, 20251 yr I'll one up this and say it's going to be a cloud only version that comes on a game key card
July 1, 20251 yr Looks like Switch being my 'HD2D' machine is now officially dead. Starting to look incredibly likely I won't be buying third party games on Switch 2
July 2, 20251 yr Isn't this what people wanted?Remember last year when the anti woke weirdos were mad at translators and said they would be perfectly fine with 1:1 Ai translations?
July 2, 20251 yr Come on, Snake! You know that's not related at all! Sure! Here's a revised version making the text more casual.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003