Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 9, 2025Oct 9 Don't talk about IGN's score btw LOL. https://vxtwitter.com/shinobi602/status/1976304151702204917
October 9, 2025Oct 9 ps6 announcement should be in 2027it's usually a 7 year cycleps5 came out in 2020
October 9, 2025Oct 9 it just feels new due to covid where no one was able to buy itmost got their ps5 2-3 years later
October 9, 2025Oct 9 https://tenor.com/view/filthy-frank-whelp-were-firetrucked-welp-were-firetrucked-were-firetrucked-we-are-firetrucked-gif-18842038
October 9, 2025Oct 9 # exceIIentI have no pIans in pIaying it but exceIIentwhat if I just kiII myseIf what wouId happen then
October 9, 2025Oct 9 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/revenge-of-la-llorona-to-star-1236396918 who asked for this
October 9, 2025Oct 9 And that's Trails from Zero completed to my liking. This franchise... hasn't impressed me honestly. This game... didn't help matters. In the slightest*. This franchise... (Trails) has been... mid. I'm sorry. That's just how I honestly feel. Which is me being nice believe it or not. I'm not saying the game is bad... per se. It had it's moments honestly. It gave me Ace Attorney vibes at times (solving mysteries, detective work, etc.) but not exactly a surprise considering you work for *a police department* in this game. Zeit and KeA were other obvious high moments. Other than that... yeah... nothing much really. Story was good at times honestly. But the graphics... not great honestly. I get it's just a port from the PSP/Vita/whatever version... but I feel like they could have done a HD2D upgrade for it or something idk. That's saying something coming from the guy that hasn't been all that impressed with HD2D compared to a lot of others apparently. Also... this franchise needs an english dub. It really does. The fact that this game (and Azure apparently) doesn't have one... ruined it. Quite a bit. Honestly... I feel like Falcom (or whoever owns the Trails franchise) should have just not done this and waited to do full remakes on this game since they are clearly doing so with the Sky games. I'm not going to pretend playing this franchise in pretty much *reverse* order (I started with the 4 Cold Steel games) pretty much was the *worst way to do it. It clearly was. Although I wasn't overall impressed with the Cold Steel games either honestly. Yes I know I can stop and it's something I shouldn't immediately wave away and keep in mind. Problem is... I've already bought all of the other games and they are sitting in my backlog. Do you see the problem? Yeah. But this is just how I personally feel if it makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night. Sorry...? 😅
October 9, 2025Oct 9 https://tenor.com/view/avatar-the-last-airbender-running-mind-games-water-gif-27011102
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003