Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 12May 12 Probably not the best place to ask... but I'll try anyway. Does anyone on here know if getting the True Ending in Octopath 2 as stupid as it is in Octopath 1? If it is... I ain't doing it. I'm willing to try... but only if it isn't stupid. I'm asking because I'm close to doing the final Chapters for all of the characters in Octopath 2
May 12May 12 I haven't played Octopath Traveler 1 or 2 so I personally cannot comment for certain one way or another.
May 13May 13 May 13May 13 I love how the actual source isn't mentioned in this tweet btw May 13May 13 He pretty much says that E33's success with real time elements in its turn-based combat system is the reason why more people tried to play it May 13May 13 imagine trying to tell the company that made turn-based games successful in the first place that they are wrong and have no idea about turn-based games. gamers are such frauds. I hate these tourists so much May 13May 13 May 13May 13 even Wada says it May 13May 13 Its because Pirat Nation is a fraud, stop using his tweets May 13May 13 Like less than two weeks ago he started a shitstorm with Saros because he got the details wrong on the story and used an AI picture May 13May 13 Yeah it's pretty much just engagement farming. Thanks for the heads up. Blocked him now May 13May 13 May 13May 13 https://vxtwitter.com/discussingfilm/status/2054510822643171803?s=46 May 13May 13 unfortunately they are doing the opposite rn with dmc May 13May 13 the netflix show is horrible May 13May 13 May 13May 13 Peak is coming back, thank god May 13May 13 May 13May 13 It probably helps if you're like me and never played the games May 13May 13 yeah it's a lot better as a standalone May 13May 13 https://vxtwitter.com/mattreevesla/status/2054675636225290508?s=46 Prev 9205 9206 9207 9208 9209 9210 9211 9212 9213 9214 9215 Next Page 9210 of 9858 Join the conversation You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Reply to this topic... Loading... Submit Reply Share https://www.kh13.com/forums/topic/123578-gamesfilmstv-chat/ More sharing options... Followers
May 13May 13 He pretty much says that E33's success with real time elements in its turn-based combat system is the reason why more people tried to play it
May 13May 13 imagine trying to tell the company that made turn-based games successful in the first place that they are wrong and have no idea about turn-based games. gamers are such frauds. I hate these tourists so much
May 13May 13 Like less than two weeks ago he started a shitstorm with Saros because he got the details wrong on the story and used an AI picture
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003