Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 24Jun 24 They have been promoting this game hard as if it's coming out soon so feels like it's coming in November if GTA gets delayed till next year or vice versa
June 24Jun 24 I've never been a fan of the franchise for my entire life. I could go farther but I better not
June 24Jun 24 btw... so in Honkai Star Rail we have a character called Hyacine and she uses a summon during combat to heal party members. The summon is called Little Ica and he's a fat cute unicorn. When Hyacine got datamined the leakers called the unicorn "fat fuck" because they didn't know Ica's actual name. When I got the scene with Yen, Geralt and the unicorn I was like "Oh no they took fat fuck literally"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003