Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25Jun 25 I mean come on dude I know its different by Krypto HAD his own show 20 years ago AND his own movie like 😭
June 25Jun 25 I mean it's not just the gaming industry but like damn, at this point it's an insane number in total
June 25Jun 25 game had its last content update on June 9th, reports came after that layoffs were gonna happen soon after.
June 25Jun 25 Destiny 2 did 100k+ on Steam alone since June 9th, Marathon cant do that since launch but sure lets support that one
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003