Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 27Jun 27 man I am glad they didn't use the movie design of Fox for the remake. It doesn't fit the mood and setting at all
June 27Jun 27 That's Hokuto no Ken: Fist of the North Star (Fist of the North Star remake) cour 1 finished. [i]sighs[/i] I heard so much about this and wanted to give it a chance so I did. This series... or this specific one anyway... has [b][/i]A LOT[/b][/i] more problems than it's english voice acting I'm just saying. It was the same thing. [/b]CONSTANTLY[/b]. Also Kenshiro is OP as fuck. That's... not a good thing I'm sorry. I'll admit it got a [/i]bit[/i] better at the end... but this being a recurring thing... is a concerning sign for me. That doesn't make it worth it I'm sorry. I'm stuck with this now though. Oh joy. 😩
June 27Jun 27 Well, I just succumbed and ordered an Xbox Series X now so I can beat the price hike. At least I can transfer all my account data from my Xbox One to the new console with little issue. [i]Happy early birthday to me.[/i] 🥳
June 27Jun 27 just have a data disc if rebirth's bum ass couId do it then so can they, they just don't feeI Iike it
June 28Jun 28 rockstar couId 100% get away with making GTA6 $100 but they didn't cuz they weren't in the mood I guess nothing's hoIding them back Imao
June 28Jun 28 M9S was Takeo Kujiraoka's first Savage design, having joined the XIV team in 2024 coming off of combat design and DLC director positions on XVI (including the Bahamut fight). Other things he's designed include the Dead Stars in Forked Tower and Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2. The guy who designed KH2 Sephiroth making one of the easiest intro savage fights explains a lot about why the fight was so easy
June 28Jun 28 I hate to say it but there's nothing to test it was aIready over when mario kart worId decided to do it
June 28Jun 28 Xbox tried with Outer World 2 and then had to backtrack due to the backlash. I can see them (Xbox maybe PlayStation as well) trying again because of fucking GTA6 🙄
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003