Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 13Aug 13 Probably September at the earliest, especially with a slightly shorter episode count than previous parts
August 13Aug 13 I appreciate the shout out. I guess. But shit dead. Still though. Give the love when you can I guess.
August 14Aug 14 Looks like Marvel is confident enough to announce X-Men cast tomorrow, probably will be a small list though
August 14Aug 14 the wording here is so weird. like yeah, of course it would've been live-action, that's the default for these sentai shows. would've made sense to say if it was animated, but otherwise it's like saying "the green grass" or "the blue sky"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003