Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21Aug 21 and to go along with that, I had a recording of a failed attempt about an hour before I got it. I hit a Great on the last note and didn't notice until the results screen came up 😭 (language warning because there were a lot of emotions running around lmao)
August 21Aug 21 You're taking it too literally, my guy. Disney has become infamous for claiming that a movie or show will feature their first confirmed gay character despite having just claimed the same thing multiple times prior. DC just debuted a true crime show and is already saying this upcoming one that they just announced is their first true crime show
August 21Aug 21 I think there is a difference between a detective/mystery show and a true crime. True crime is the examination of a criminal event, which is what all these news stories and podcasts do.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003