Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
12 hours ago12 hr I'm so sad cause i distinctly remember the day my PS5 auto updated for me, a week before the jailbreak was announced
12 hours ago12 hr I wouldn’t risk my own ps5 pro being jailbroken rather not risk it getting bricked. A separate ps5 maybe if I had one.
11 hours ago11 hr PC port dusklightIt has a built-in mod "shop" of sortsyou can download mods and stuff directly from the in the game itself it's great.At this point even if they do release an official version there's no way I'm buyit's not going to have even a fraction of the features added here
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003