Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

1 minute ago, Sportsmaster5 said:

Thank you so much! :D And yea I planned to, but it might be a little bit, I do I have an idea for it though!

Awesome would love to see it if/when you've completed it. :D Keep up the great work! 

That is INCREDIBLY cool - awesome work Sportsmaster! The way you've framed and designed the whole scene is phenomenal (like the way you created the KH2 logo on the screens, while simultaneously paralleling it against the two Keyblades!). I could totally see Tetsuya Nomura drawing something like this (shame he doesn't do more illustration nowadays). Make sure you share it around online and show everyone your hard work! ?

6 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Awesome would love to see it if/when you've completed it. :D Keep up the great work! 

For sure!! Ill be sure to upload it here! :D

3 hours ago, Double OKP said:

WHOA that's so good!! How do you do it??:O

Thank you so much!! And lots of practice! XD

3 hours ago, Vulpes XIII said:

This looks awesome there’s so much detail and I really like the colours and I think it’s cool how they seem to compliment and contrast each other at the same time :)  

Thank you a ton!! I tried my best, glad you like how it came out!! :D

1 hour ago, OniLink99999 said:

That is INCREDIBLY cool - awesome work Sportsmaster! The way you've framed and designed the whole scene is phenomenal (like the way you created the KH2 logo on the screens, while simultaneously paralleling it against the two Keyblades!). I could totally see Tetsuya Nomura drawing something like this (shame he doesn't do more illustration nowadays). Make sure you share it around online and show everyone your hard work! ?

Thank you it means a ton!! Im glad you noticed the little things, I thought about it alot and it would be amazing if Nomura could see it!! lol And I did! I posted it on my Instagram and Twitter! :D

18 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

nice sequel picture

how long did that take anyway?

ps: no inclusion of kairi? that actually fits very well given that she all but dissapeared from that fight minutes later :P

Thanks! and if I had to say, probably around 15 hours but that's more of an estimate. And yea I'm only putting the characters that took part in the fighting, which I might change that for the KH3 one, but I haven't decided yet.