Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What features from previous Kingdom Hearts games would you like to see come back in future games?

What features from previous Kingdom Hearts games would you like to see come back in future games?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What features from previous Kingdom Hearts games would you like to see come back in future games?

• Alternate cutscenes (i.e Snow White/Alice from KH1)
    • Duels (Chain of Memories)
    • Multiplayer Missions/Battles (Days/BBS)
    • Customizable outfits (0.2)

This is oddly specific but, if Star Wars appears in a future game, I really really want to go toe to toe with Jar Jar Binks on the Command Board.

More than that, actually, I'd like it if there was another diary. Like Roxas had in Days. Especially if it was for a character that we've not had as much chance to get to know or see a lot of screentime, like Namine or Kairi.

In truth, I enjoyed nearly all of them and would love to see all of them return (except for duels) (I chuckled when I saw that it had 0% so far). I picked alternative cutscenes. Even though it doesn't impact the gameplay in anyway, I like the extra thought put into the story. It doesn't really change anything but its still cool to know that another "option" exists. This feature may return. It is unlikely though. In the boss fight against Yozora, there are 2 endings: one where Sora wins and one where he loses. Admittedly, the "Sora loses" ending only happens once. If you're defeated again, the ending won't play. Also, the "Sora wins" is canon, if I recall. The "Sora loses" ending sounds more like a troll prank SE did because the fight is so hard. Still, since I haven't seen alternative outcomes since KH1, it was nice to see it make a soft return. 

As much as I'd love to have other customization features and alternate cutscenes I feel like the co-op option would be my pick. It would be a fun and effective way to interact with other KH fans. I have fond memories with local co-op so I would image online co-op would be handled just as well. So long as they don't follow suit of microtransaction hell I'd love to see some online features. Probably not in KH4 though, it'd be more fitting in an unnumbered entry as I wouldn't want them to divert too much attention to it as it could muddy other aspects of the game.

I like Data Greeting to make a return.

But with the choices listed, I voted customizable outfits. I would love if Square decided to let Sora wear different outfits and mix/match clothing throughout KHIV (like Stranger of Paradise, minus the stat changes).

On 6/26/2023 at 7:21 PM, Power Jusho said:

The customization outfit. Like Aqua with outfits.