Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

Namine: Holy talito, Riku's dead?? There's only one way to help this situation out....

PARTYYYYY

-shot-

Oh god wait, his blood is getting on me!

Don't make me use mah keyblades Riku even though you're pretty much because of Harle!

(just kidding Harle xD)

(thats okay er... Namine[i've heared that name before but I cant quite place it XDD] ) Harly: OMG! Demyx and Saix ppy! who brought you to back to life *gasp* Zexy! *wonders who brought those three to life*

Harle: Dont worry about it *makes enery into her exploding orbs weapon* Riku: I'm not letting another organization start! * Draws soul eater * *Harles orbs glow red circle riku fly up and down real fast and explode all at once on Riku, Riku is injured so bad hes nearly dead*

(Xion, in a roleplay, you can only control your own character. o.o)

Harle: Dont worry about it *makes enery into her exploding orbs weapon* Riku: I'm not letting another organization start! * Draws soul eater * *Harles orbs glow red circle riku fly up and down real fast and explode all at once on Riku, Riku is injured so bad hes nearly dead*

(Xion, in a roleplay, you can only control your own character. o.o)

owww.. my bad! *shot I thought you could temporarely do another character if its not a person someone can do* =

Name: Aryxa

Eye color: Red

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Like Xions

Weapon: A long sword

Power: Lighting

Appearance: Black long jacket and pants with lime green shirt

Personality: Can be rude sometimes, is outgoing when she wants to be,nice to her friends and the ppl she works with. Cares about her friends.She loves to write storys, when she feels down she sits down and starts writing about.

Before she became a Nobody, she lived with Her older brother Devion who fought aganist the Heartless. He took her on a mission with him to kill as many heartless as they could to save their world.. But her brother died to save her and she became a nobody..She only remembers watching her brother die to save her.