Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Keybalde_ 95 is a racist confirmed xD

Damn and your indirectly saying that inori looks like Ms .potato head is wrong on so many levels.  xDDDDDDDD

LOL there's not a single thing you got right from what I just said ._.""""! I'm not ractist, lol, and I was the first to say Inori does NOT look like that potato face of Nicki Minaj. Why would I have said that you need glasses if I were to agree with you, lol

But inori looks like Nicki though except everything inori has is like at least 100% natural.

Duuuuude. There's  a pic of Minaj few comments back, and one of Inori as well few comments further back. I suggest you to compare them xDif you still see the resemblance, then don't worry: we'll pass the hat for a pair of glasses that you'll receive for Christmas xD

You people all look awesome!  This proves that KH13 is the site with the best looking people on the planet! :P  Haha, and all your comments are so funny. xD

Posted Image

im ready for school

Oh my God girl, you look amazing!  You go girl!  Woot Woot!!!

And you know, now that I look at this pic, here you look like Ariana Grande!  So that'd make you Inori Grande, the sexier, long lost sister of Ariana Grande! xD  Lol. And yes, you do look like Ms. Minaj, with the exception that your way hotter and everything you have is real and natural. ;)  But you know, you look a lot like Ariana Grande! X3 Haha, my point being babe, you look gorgeous. :)

And seeing as how I'm in this thread, I should be getting to posting a pic of myself now as well. X3  Here's a pic I took earlier today in college!  I know I've said this many times, but God, I frickin love my hair! :D

Posted Image

Hope you all enjoyed the pic, especially my dear Inori! <3

Posted Image

these thighs

I was wondering, do you change your hairstyle during frequently? If so, then your hair is literally fantastic. Regardless if you do or not, it looks really pretty!

Edited by Shana09

I was wondering, do you change your hairstyle during frequently? If so, then your hair is literally fantastic. Regardless if you do or not, it looks really pretty!

I do! i have it really straight today, like silky straight and some times i have a long braid of hair going across my hair and pinned

Someone needs to play Nicki Minja's song Anaconda every single time inori post a picture lmao

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want non unless you got buns hon.

nice picture though.

Edited by MasterRoxas13