Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

I AM THE UBER TROLL!

Today, I have accomplished a feat in trolling, something that I never though would be humanly, physically, chemically, biologically, mathematically and anything with "ly" at the end possible.

I have managed to real life troll, without actually being present to do the trolling.

So there was this party that I chose not to go to. Afterward my sister returned, telling me that everyone started blaming each other (mostly this one kid I am starting to despise due to increasing douchebag levels) over why I did not go to the party.

And here is the second part...

Despite my own will to not join, they have concluded that It is not my fault why I didn't go.

Alas there is a downside, all the potential lulz can only be released due to my absence, so I did take a loss, but nonetheless had many lulz when I heard the news.

I don't know how I pulled it off, this has to be my greatest feat yet. This makes me one of the greatest trolls. However there is one task I must do, one task that will make me the God Troll.

I must troll people, from other dimensions...

wait, you're a troll, and enough people like you that you got a whole party full of people to care enough to argue why you werent there? i think this thread is a troll post. (you did admit you're a troll)

Also, did you know there's professional trolls? seriously, theres this guy that makes a living trolling people on craigslist http://dontevenreply.com/

This is not trolling. When a person decides to troll, he knows exactly how and when he will troll. You on the other hand, were unaware of the fact that if you did not attend the party , a massive blame fest would ensue. You didn't say to yourself 'hmm I won't go to this party, maybe everyone will start arguing about why I didn't go, good method of trolling lolol' , you just didn't go and at this moment in time had no idea what would happen. It just all happened by chance, trolling never happens by chance, it is all planned by the troll carefully. Being completely unaware of what might happen as a result of not attending the renders this tale NOT trolling.

wait, you're a troll, and enough people like you that you got a whole party full of people to care enough to argue why you werent there? i think this thread is a troll post. (you did admit you're a troll)

Also, did you know there's professional trolls? seriously, theres this guy that makes a living trolling people on craigslist http://dontevenreply.com/

I know that guy already. I have his book E-mails from an asshole.

Well apparently you cared enough to take the time to read my post, go on youtube, and embed a video.

This is not trolling. When a person decides to troll, he knows exactly how and when he will troll. You on the other hand, were unaware of the fact that if you did not attend the party , a massive blame fest would ensue. You didn't say to yourself 'hmm I won't go to this party, maybe everyone will start arguing about why I didn't go, good method of trolling lolol' , you just didn't go and at this moment in time had no idea what would happen. It just all happened by chance, trolling never happens by chance, it is all planned by the troll carefully. Being completely unaware of what might happen as a result of not attending the renders this tale NOT trolling.

Well I did expect it to happen, I knew it would happen which is why I did it. Do I need to include every detail from now on? Maybe I'll toss in the part where I spilled soda all over the floor and out of pure boredom tried to teach my dog how to clean it up.

I know that guy already. I have his book E-mails from an asshole.

Well apparently you cared enough to take the time to read my post, go on youtube, and embed a video.

Well I did expect it to happen, I knew it would happen which is why I did it. Do I need to include every detail from now on? Maybe I'll toss in the part where I spilled soda all over the floor and out of pure boredom tried to teach my dog how to clean it up.

So then there's nothing special about this 'trolling' , if you can even call it that. This sort of thing happens all the time. At least you should've included the relevant part about you expecting it to happen which you didn't write up above. A person whose like ''omg guyz im such an awesome troll bow to me'' is always a sucky troll who fails.A troll never calls himself a troll.

So then there's nothing special about this 'trolling' , if you can even call it that. This sort of thing happens all the time. At least you should've included the relevant part about you expecting it to happen which you didn't write up above. A person whose like ''omg guyz im such an awesome troll bow to me'' is always a sucky troll who fails.A troll never calls himself a troll.

Bad trolls never call themselves trolls. It takes true skill to troll someone despite them already knowing you are a troll. It's a measure of how stupid people are, if you know they are a troll then stop responding. But alas most people are silly dumb dumbs and can't understand what is going on.

Bad trolls never call themselves trolls. It takes true skill to troll someone despite them already knowing you are a troll. It's a measure of how stupid people are, if you know they are a troll then stop responding. But alas most people are silly dumb dumbs and can't understand what is going on.

Um as far as I've seen they do. Wow, so you tell you're friends you're a troll? The point in trolling is to never reveal you are a troll. If you are accused of being one, you denie and counter. Trolls just don't say 'I'm the greatest troll ever', because a troll, fail or good will never call themselves a troll or label themselves as one. Because if someone sees you labeled as a troll, the games up. If you try to troll them, you've already lost because they know you're a troll from the start. Or maybe your friends are just dumb.

Um as far as I've seen they do. Wow, so you tell you're friends you're a troll? The point in trolling is to never reveal you are a troll. If you are accused of being one, you denie and counter. Trolls just don't say 'I'm the greatest troll ever', because a troll, fail or good will never call themselves a troll or label themselves as one. Because if someone sees you labeled as a troll, the games up. If you try to troll them, you've already lost because they know you're a troll from the start. Or maybe your friends are just dumb.

Or maybe you are, cause maybe, under some weird bizzare circumstance, I might be trolling you. Sounds crazy but I don't know, could be a possibility. Maybe, just maybe.