Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomlanelover

Are you going to stop playing the Kingdom Hearts series after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out?

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to stop playing the Kingdom Hearts series after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out?

The spell of protection "One day, when you're in danger, your light will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe"

Uh... that's... very vague. There's nothing there to imply anything romantic at all.

True but that is why they met and why they'll always be connected

Also there are many other references to the romantic nature of their relationship

1. Riku teased Sora about sharing the poupu fruit.

2. Sora got all huffy when Riku said he would share the fruit with Kairi if he won the race.

3.Sora added a poupu fruit to their portaits

4. Kairi said "Sora, lets take the raft and go! Just the two of us!" (then quckly covered it up bay saying that she was "Just kidding"

5. Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi.

6. Upon her return to the Destiny Islands Kairi also added a poupu to the portait

7. In C.o.M./Re:C.o.M multiple references to Kairi being the one most special to Sora are made. Sora even goes so far as to say "And you were never anything more either" to Namine after her deception is revealed. ie "I was never Sora's friend"

8. Sora blushing in Port Royal while thinking about Kairi

9. The dancing daydream in Halloween Town during the second visit in KHII

10. Saix telling Kairi "You are the fire that feeds Sora's anger." in TWTNW

I'll still play the KH series after KH3, as im still in Middle School.

Besides, the series isn't ending after KH3, Nomura said there is still more after the Xehanort saga, they're gonna make a whole new saga.

Hell, KH is gonna become as long and drawn out as Final Fantasy when they actually end the series.

I'm guessing that in the ending of KH3, Kingdom Hearts isn't saved yet, but the Heros are working on saving it.

Then some new villain comes in, and a new saga begins, with 3 more Main title games, plus side games which are as Vital to the story.

Then by the end of the next saga, Kingdom Hearts will be saved and peace will be restored to the world.

Point is, they really can't make a new KH game if Kingdom Hearts gets saved in KH3, unless they have another keyblade war after saving it.

I've played since I was 9, which was 2002. If I've played for 10+ years, do you think I'm gonna stop now? Hell no. This series is my childhood and has a place in my heart. I could never force myself to give it up. If I have to, I'll make time to play it. Everyone I know is already aware of the fact that I'm a kid at heart, and I love Square. This game was practically made for me. xD

And if Sora and Kairi don't get together, I will throw a hissy fit. I'll keep playing, of course, but I'll be more aggressive against the Heartless than usual. :3

I will stick to this series til the end! I'll probably have KH 3, 4, 5, and 6 completely 100% maxed out on everything. It'll be like 1,000 hours+ all together lmao.

I don't play games that much at all at the moment, but once KH 3 comes out, I'm going to be PERMANENTLY glued to my couch. xD

There's no way I'd stop.

i will never ever stop playing kingdom hearts *-*

it's part of my life and it's have a big place in my heart <3

Kingdom Hearts FAN FOREVER!!!!!!! m/

Only if Sora and Kairi stop beating around the bush and officially get together by the end of KHIII.

This. Regardless I will still follow the series. It now holds a special place in my heart :')

Edited by Javelin434

lol u mean sora and riku

Umm... No. I just don't see them like that. if there was anythig between the Sora would have been a lot more shy about hugging Riku in DDD. Besides, Disney would never allow a homosexual pairing in something with their name on it. Except Marvel since there were already pre-established gay couples before they aquired it.

Edited by Sora_Kuno